Powerful pipelay analysis software.
OFFPIPE is a sophisticated, finite element method based computer program. It has been developed specifically for the modeling and structural analysis of nonlinear problems encountered in the installation and operation of offshore pipelines.
Analysis capabilities include:
- static and dynamic pipe layinganalyses for many laybarge and stinger configurations, both conventional and J-lay.
- pipelay initiation, abandonment and recovery analyses;
- calculates static pipe stresses, span lengths and deflections for irregular seabed scenarios;
- static davit-lift analyses for conventional riser installations and subsea tie-ins
OFFPIPE is available for a single, perpetual object code license with the following packages and options:
- Single static analysis option (pipelay or pipe span)
- Additional option add-ons (pipelay, pipe span, dynamic pipelay)
- Annual maintenance option (includes user support plus annual program updates)